Virnig builds attachments that outlast the competition by coupling high yield strength plate steel and round stock with more welds and better reinforcement. At a minimum, Grade 50 steel plate is employed for all attachments; anything less and the steel could deform. For high-stress areas, Grade 80 plate is utilized.
THE VIRNIG DIFFERENCE
- HIGH STRENGTH STEEL-high yield strength plate steel and round stock with more welds and better reinforcement
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS- Virnig offers USA Made loader specific hydraulic motor configurations to ensure optimum performance and longevity.
- LASER CUT PRECISION-Virnig uses laser cutting technology to ensure every steel part is created with a high level of precision.
- AUTOMATED WELDING TECHNOLOGY-Robotic welding improves efficiency, which increases output for a shorter lead time
- POWDER COATED PROTECTION-Powder coating provides superior resistance to corrosion, scratching and fading for a more attractive and durable finish.
- IN STOCK PARTS-Over 40,000 attachment parts in-stock and ready to ship the same day the order is received.
- IN STOCK ATTACHMENTS-A commitment to stocking common attachments ready to ship as soon as next day.