The balloon can be switched on and off at the ballast.
The handle serves as a practical cable winding aid.
Illumination area with at least 1.9 foot-candles: 3,390 ft²
Lamp: 1000 W metal halide, light point in 16.4 ft height
- Simple single step mechanical balloon set up increases uptime and eliminates noisy fans to inflate balloon. Shape is also maintained in windy conditions.
- Single 1000 Watt metal halide lamp is securely fastened in socket to prevent damage when transporting. Bulbs can be replaced without the use of tools.
- Quick set up and easy storage of the entire light balloon system with limited parts and simple assembly.
- Sturdy, robust fiberglass tripod has adjustable legs and a level for greater flexibility and stability when placing the stand on uneven ground.
- Advanced ballast design allows the customer to hang ballast underneath the tripod for added weight and stability. An integrated cord storage is on the handle of the ballast.