Elliott’s I40F HiReach is a 46kV insulated aerial work platform that features a 45′ working height and a 40″ x 60″ fiberglass two-man work platform with a 600 lb capacity. The two-section hydraulic boom offers smooth functionality and a precise ‘point and shoot’ ride. The work platform is hydraulically self-leveling and hydraulically rotating to get you to the work area safely and comfortably. As with other HiReach, the I40F HiReach is available with a main winch (3,650 or 2,000 lbs), a jib winch in the work platform (500 lbs) and full customization.
- Fiberglass tip section and work platform with an insulation rating of 46kV ‘Category C’
- The boom extends hydraulically without cables or chains for reduced maintenance and a smoother ride
- Elliott’s fiber-optic upper work platform controls provide smooth and reliable aerial functionality.
- The I40F model does not have side reach envelope limits, allowing the operator to boom up and out in any direction without restriction (within chart capacity limits)
- Oversized turret and bearing provide long-term reliability and excellent stability
- Optional main boom winch allows for material handling with the work platform attached, or removed
- Optional 500 lb capacity removable work platform jib winch permits lifting materials while in the work platform, reducing the need to make multiple trips to the ground
Elliott Equipment Company specializes in manufacturing long-lasting and reliable personnel lifting equipment that can also lift materials, providing a versatile solution for a wide range of industries. All products are manufactured in the USA and are available with a wide range of factory customization options. Elliott – Built for You